LLB(Hons) Law is a practical and contemporary degree, recognised by employers and delivered by leading experts in one of the largest law schools in the country. Stand out to employers by gaining professional experience through our Business and Law Clinic and developing your skills through creative assessment.
Entry Requirement 入学要求
As stipulated by the BSB you will need:
• To hold a law degree/conversion course, which meets the requirements for study of the foundations of legal knowledge subjects
• A degree classification (minimum 2:2)
• A pass in the Bar Course Aptitude Test
• Membership of an Inn of Court
• English language ability (see below).
Where students are offered a place on the UWE BTC course, this offer will be conditional on having satisfied these thresholds at the time of registering onto the course.
All students who apply for a place on the UWE BTC course will be considered for the offer of a place by reference to the extent their application form demonstrates:
• The potential to fulfil the BSB Professional Statement Competences
• A commitment to a career at the Bar/in law
• A record of legal work experience or other law related activity during their studies.
These criteria will be assessed by reference to a prospective student's answers on the online application form.
English Language Requirement
All prospective barristers must be able to demonstrate that their English language ability is at least equivalent to:
• 7.5 in the IELTS academic test (all sections)
• 73 in each part of the Pearson test of English (academic)
• UWE English language test
All applicants should have an effective command of the language and be able to use it appropriately, accurately and fluently so as to handle complex and detailed argumentation.
• Use correct and appropriate vocabulary, English grammar, spelling and punctuation in all communications
• Speak fluent English.
School Of Academic/ Faculty 主修学院
Bristol Law School
Total Estimated Fee 预计费用总额
International Annual (Per Year) Fee: LLM - £15500; PGDIP - £13500
You could pursue a legal career as solicitor, barrister, legal adviser, legal executive or paralegal, but you can also go into a career in HR, teaching, charity work and the public sector.
Our graduates have secured roles with law firms such as Osbourne Clarke, Burgess Salmon, Clarke Wilmott as well as Guildhall Chambers and Invictus Chambers.
A number of graduates establish careers within the banking and finance sector, accountancy, Citizens Advice and the Crown Prosecution Service.
Many students train as a barrister or solicitor through the BTC or LPC, or undertake the LLM Commercial Law or International Law.
Careers Prospects 发展领域